Rebecca is a Chartered Professional Accountant, Certified General Accountant, CIRP, Consumer Proposal Administrator, and Licensed Insolvency Trustee with over 20 years of experience. Rebecca brings a friendly, caring approach to helping people deal with the stress of their financial problems.
Rebecca is the trustee managing our Windsor and Leamington offices. Her approach is to work together with you to find a plan that is best for you and your budget. As a resident of Windsor for over 15 years, Rebecca understands the unique economic challenges that face people living and working in Windsor and surrounding communities.
- CPA, CGA (Certified General Accountant), 2000
- CIRP (Chartered Insolvency Restructuring Professional), 2003
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee and Consumer Proposal Administrator, Government of Canada, 2003
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, 1997 – 2002
- Hoyes, Michalos & Associates Inc., 2003 – present