That’s Sounds Too Easy – How Does it Work?
We will meet with you in one of our conveniently located local offices, and we start by understanding your unique situation. We don’t have a “one size fits all” approach. Our solution is uniquely tailored to you.
The First Ten Minutes
We will start by asking you four basic questions:
- What is your biggest financial worry? We ask this question to make sure that we develop a plan that solves your unique debt problems.
- Who do you owe money to?
- What do you earn each month, and what are your typical living expenses (like rent, mortgage, car payments and groceries)?
- What do you own (a car, house, or any investments)?
The Next Ten Minutes
Now that we have some background information, we will ask you to explain your current situation. Are you getting phone calls from creditors? Are you threatened with legal action? Or are you making your minimum payments, but you are afraid you will fall behind?
This is your opportunity to explain what’s happening, and for you to ask any questions you have. At this point many people will tell us they are afraid of losing their car or their house, so it’s a great opportunity to discuss the issues that are most important to you.
The Final Ten Minutes
Now that we understand your situation and what you want to accomplish, we will lay out a plan for you.
We will explain how we can use federal law to stop collection calls, wage garnishments and legal action.
More importantly, we explain how we can give you a fresh start.
Imagine what it would be like to be free of worries about debt. It is possible, and all it takes is 30 minutes.
- All Hoyes Michalos consultations are with a licensed professional
- We meet with you in person, in your local office
- We don't stop until all of your questions are answered
- We provide you with lots of free resources, including booklets and budgeting worksheets to help you make your decision
- Your local professional will give you their confidential e-mail and phone number so you can ask any follow up questions after your meeting
What if I need more than 30 minutes?
No problem. We know your time is valuable, so we can review your situation and explain the solutions in 30 minutes. If you have lots of questions, and want more time, that’s great. Our initial consultation is always free, whether it lasts for 30 minutes or one hour. If you have more questions and want a second consultation, or a third, that’s fine, and all of those consultations are also free.
We will develop a plan for you to be debt free, whether it takes 30 minutes or many hours. We won’t quit until you are debt free.Contact Us Today