With compassion and integrity, Alison is dedicated to providing professional advice to her clients. She strives to empower individuals to discover and implement realistic solutions to their financial situation. As a Certified Credit Counsellor, Alison’s main goal is to assist others to learn how to take control of their finances, with the fortitude to doing what is best for the client.
- BA Psychology, Wilfrid Laurier University, 1994
- Insolvency Counsellor’s Qualification Course, Ryerson University, 2001
- Accredited Financial Counsellor Canada, Association for Financial Counselling, Planning and Education, 2009 (renewed every two years)
- Credit Counselling of Regional Niagara, 2000 – 2017
- Family Counselling Support Services Guelph/Wentworth, 2013 – 2016
- Thrive Counselling: Halton Consumer Credit Counselling Service, 2013 – present
- Hoyes, Michalos & Associates Inc., 2017 – present