Alison has gained valuable educational experience and has built her professional portfolio in different cities across Canada. After working as a chartered accountant for over ten years, Alison became a trustee in 1995. Alison has helped hundreds of individuals restructure their debt and find the debt relief they were looking for. After 15 years, Alison decided to bring her experience back home.
Alison is now our Licensed Insolvency Trustee representing our Oshawa office. Born and raised in Oshawa, Alison experienced the city while GM Canada was in its prime. Alison understands the needs and issues that those in her community face, and sincerely wants to help them build a stronger financial future. Alison treats every person she meets with respect and compassion, without judgement.
- BA (Bachelor of Arts) Queen’s University, 1976
- B. Comm. (Bachelor of Commerce) University of Windsor, 1977
- CPA (Chartered Professional Accountant) Ontario, 1979
- CIRP (Chartered Insolvency Restructuring Professional), 1995
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee and Consumer Proposal Administrator, 1995
- Clarkson Gordon, 1977-1979
- The National Ballet School, 1979-1982, Comptroller
- The Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company, 1982-1985
- Deloitte & Touche, 1987-1997
- Petrie & Associates Inc., 1997 to present
- Hoyes, Michalos & Associates Inc., 2013 to present