Having spent more than 30 years in public practice, Jeff obtained his Trustee License in 2013, and is able to bring a wealth of experience in helping his clients find a practical and workable solution to their financial needs and obtain a fresh start in life.
Jeff is the Trustee serving clients across the Niagara Peninsula and prides himself on providing a caring and compassionate environment where individuals can get the help they need. He serves primarily our Niagara Falls and St. Catharines offices.
- Chartered Certified Accountant (FCCA) – Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (UK), 1990
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA)) – Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario, 2008
- Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional (CIRP), 2012
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee and Consumer Proposal Administrator – Government of Canada, 2013
- Hoyes Michalos & Associates Inc.; 2018 – present
- BDO Canada Limited, 2016 – 2018
- Deloitte Restructuring Inc., 2008 – 2016
- Deloitte LLP, 2006 – 2008
- SB Partners, Chartered Accountants, 2005 – 2006
- Lewis & Company, Chartered Certified Accountants (UK), 1993 – 2005
- Various public accounting (UK), 1985 – 1993