An MBA, Chartered Professional Accountant, Licensed Insolvency Trustee and Consumer Proposal Administrator, Julie brings a considerable wealth of financial knowledge and experience to helping individuals in St. Catharines and Niagara Falls develop a plan for restructuring their finances and eliminating overwhelming debt.
Julie combines her technical knowledge with a caring and friendly manner to explain your debt options in a clear and understandable way.
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration), Simon Fraser University, 2004
- MBA (Masters of Business Administration), Simon Fraser University, 2007
- CPA (Chartered Professional Accountant), Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia, 2007
- CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner), Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, 2007
- DIFA (Diploma of Investigative and Forensic Accounting), University of Toronto, 2010
- CIRP (Chartered Insolvency Restructuring Professional), 2012
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee and Consumer Proposal Administrator, Government of Canada, 2013
- Ernst & Young, 2001 – 2007
- Grant Thornton, 2007 – 2011
- Hoyes, Michalos & Associates Inc., 2011 – present