Michele is an Articling Associate currently enrolled in the Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional Qualification Program to become a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. She meets with clients in our Barrie location offering consultations and credit counselling. Prior to working at Hoyes Michalos Michele worked in information technology and adult education services for over 20 years.
As an adult educator, Michele focused on supporting mature students learn new skills and adapt to unforeseen changes. In fact, her passion to teach led her to write “Getting to the “Aha!” Moment”, a book on how to effectively educate adults. Michele brings these unique skills to the table when helping people develop a solution to their financial situation.
- BEd, York University, 1993
- Honours BA, York University, Glendon College, 1993
- MBA, University of Toronto, 2013
- BIA Insolvency Counsellor’s Qualification Course, 2016
- Novell, 2000 – 2011
- Humber College, 2013 – 2015
- Catulpa Community Support Services, 2011 – present
- Hoyes, Michalos & Associates Inc., 2016 – present