Since 1998, Patricia Sweeney has been helping Canadians better manage their money and solve budgeting issues. Patricia loves to make a difference in people’s lives. In addition to being a Certified Credit Counsellor and Client Service Specialist, she conducts speaking engagements for community organizations, helping to spread financial literacy.
Patricia meets with clients at our Cambridge office. When she is not in the office, she loves to go boating and spend time with her family.
- BIA Insolvency Counsellors Qualification Course, 1998
- CAIRP Course on Insolvency Administration, 2012
- Deloitte and Touche LLP, 1994-2010
- Ontario Public Service/Ministry of the Attorney General, 2013
- Carizon Family and Community Services, 2013-2018
- Family Counselling and Support Services for Guelph-Wellington, 2018
- Hoyes, Michalos & Associates, 2019 – Present