Shannon feels fortunate that she gets to help people every day. Having spent her whole life in the Ottawa region, she is keenly aware of the challenges that face her community and is delighted to give back by providing sound financial advice.
Shannon has over 10 years of experience helping Canadians deal with their debt problems. Her favourite part of being a Licensed Insolvency Trustee is seeing the joy on a client’s face when they know they have a plan to achieve financial freedom.
It’s important to Shannon that individuals make informed decisions regarding their debt. That’s why she takes her time to carefully review her clients’ financial history, explain all their debt relief options, and answer any questions they have. As the trustee and Consumer Proposal Administrator in our Ottawa office, Shannon is a compassionate professional ready to help families and individuals get debt relief.
- BA, Carleton University, 2007
- CIRP (Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional), Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals, 2015
- LIT (Licensed Insolvency Trustee) and Consumer Proposal Administrator, Government of Canada, 2015
- Ginsberg, Gingras & Associates 2008-2009
- Surgeson Carson Associates Inc. 2009-2017
- Hoyes, Michalos & Associates Inc. 2018-present