For the fifth year in a row, Hoyes Michalos is happy to sponsor the LaSalle Stompers boys soccer team for the season. This particular sponsorship is near and dear to my heart, as my son has been a part of the LaSalle Stompers for the last 5 years.
The LaSalle Stompers Soccer League is a volunteer-run association with over 1,700 players of various ages and skill level. They have both competitive and recreational programs, along with their Elite Academy. Subject to the weather, practice starts April 30, 2019, with the first game on May 9 and the season ending August 11.
If you’re interested in learning more about the organization or would like to volunteer, please visit the LaSalle Stompers website.
The Stompers were featured in the April 13th edition of the Windsor Star.
- Hoyes Michalos Proudly Sponsors the North End Harvest Market in Guelph
- Hoyes Michalos Sponsors Fun For The Family in Brantford
- Hoyes Michalos Supports Hamilton Credit Counselling “Book Talk” Workshop
- Hoyes Michalos Sponsors IronKids Triathlon
- Tired of Winter? How About Some UN-Golf In Support of Carizon