For more than 20 years, FACS Niagara has been supporting the Niagara community with a wide variety of services:
- Child protection – ensuring the safety of those most at risk from abuse or neglect
- Programming – providing support to parents and children through a diverse variety of programs
- Counselling – income based and free consulting services to assist parents and children to overcome life’s challenges
- Foster care – placing children in need of a home with foster parents in the community
- Adoption – helping children and adoptive parents realise their dream and become families
At Hoyes Michalos, we realize the financial burden of raising a family can be overwhelming and can cause stress within the household. We provide solutions to release parents from debt so they can function as a family unit and devote their time to raising healthy and happy families. We’re proud to support FACS Niagara by being a Silver Sponsor at their charity gala to further enable their efforts.
The Gala is on November 15th, celebrating 20 years. To learn more about FACS Niagara, visit their website.