Peter C. (not his real name), separated, 56 years old, $78,900 in debt, Sarnia, Ontario
Hello. Your Sarnia bankruptcy office staff was extremely helpful and professional in handling my bankruptcy.
It is difficult situation to be in, and they came across as non-judgmental, and were thorough in both explaining things and answering questions.
Please pass along my appreciation and gratitude.
- Thank you for your professionalism and advice
- 6 Tips For Rebuilding Credit Wisely After Bankruptcy
- Is Bankruptcy the Right Thing to Do?
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Work With A Licensed Insolvency Trustee
- Top 5 Bankruptcy Issues for Small Business Owners