Natasha is a Certified Credit Counsellor and Client Service Specialist. She takes a keen interest in the well-being of her clients and is always available to provide guidance. Natasha has more than five years of experience helping individuals struggling with debt get relief and a new lease on life. She meets with clients in our Brampton office. In her spare time, she enjoys playing sports with her friends.
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminology and Criminal Justice, Carleton University, 2012
- Paralegal Education Program, Humber College, 2015
- BIA Practical Course in Insolvency Counselling, 2020
- Goldhar & Associates Ltd, 2015 – 2019
- Hoyes, Michalos & Associates Inc., 2019 – Present