We Can Help You Get Out Of Debt
Hoyes, Michalos & Associates Inc. was founded by Douglas Hoyes and Ted Michalos for one simple reason: to give you a fresh start. At Hoyes Michalos you will meet with an expert licensed by the government of Canada with many years’ experience, in one of our conveniently located offices.
Give us 30 minutes, and we will give you a Plan to Be Debt Free.
Call Us Today For Your Debt Free Plan 1-866-747-0660
Why Choose Hoyes Michalos?
Since we opened our doors in 1999 we have helped over 40,000 residents of Ontario find debt relief. We are Licensed Insolvency Trustees performing bankruptcies and consumer proposals. We can help:
- Stop collection calls
- Stop legal action
- Stop wage garnishments (even if they have already started)
- Eliminate your debt
At Hoyes Michalos you are guaranteed respect, confidentiality and custom tailored expert advice. Our team has a proven track record. In fact, 99% of all consumer proposals we file are accepted by the creditors and a significant percentage of our clients come to us referred from satisfied clients. We welcome all your bankruptcy and consumer proposal questions and invite you to connect with one of our dedicated and professional team members today.
Why We Are Different
- Our firm, and all of our bankruptcy trustees, are licensed by the federal government of Canada (Now referred to as Licensed Insolvency Trustees).
- We are 100% Canadian owned. (In fact, we are 100% owned by Douglas Hoyes and Ted Michalos).
- We are experts in debt relief in Ontario. Our head office, and all of our offices, are in Ontario.
- We are real people. When you call us during normal business hours you will talk to a live person, not voice mail. You will meet with one of our senior professionals, not a junior clerk.
- We are committed to our communities. In addition to supporting community involvement, our local trustees live and work in or near the communities they serve so they understand local issues.
- We focus solely on helping individuals. We are not a big accounting firm. You meet personally with one of our licensed trustees who are dedicated to understanding your situation and what you need.
- We sum all this up in our Debt Free in 30 program where we review your options and help you develop a plan to become debt free.
At Hoyes, Michalos we meet with individuals from every walk of life every day including those from a diverse cultural background and individuals with disabilities. Our policy is to treat people with respect and consideration and look for ways to provide our services in a safe, secure and professional manner.
- Local trustees
- Convenient locations across Ontario
- Our head office is in Ontario
- Before work, lunch time and evening appointments available
What We Think:
We believe that financial problems can happen to anyone, at any time. Our mission is to help you get back on track so that you can get on with your life. Our team of professionals is standing by to answer your questions by e-mail, or over the phone, so e-mail us or give us a call and arrange your no charge initial consultation. We will take the time to understand your unique situation. We will explain all of your options, and give you all the time you need to decide on the best alternative for you and your family – no sales pressure. Give us 30 minutes, and we will show you how to be Debt Free.