Heather Cudmore is an experienced professional in the financial and customer service fields. For the past 20 years Heather has been working in the Credit Counselling Industry for various not-for-profits. Heather is currently working out of the London office of Hoyes Michalos, assisting clients with options, budgeting and developing financial solutions.
Heather is part of our Fresh Start Credit Rebuilding Program. This new initiative from Hoyes Michalos will assist current and past clients in attaining their future financial goals.
- BA, University of Western Ontario, 1984
- BIA Insolvency Counsellor’s Qualification Course, 1996
- Family Service Kent, 1997 – 2000
- Carizon Family and Community Services, 2003 – 2016
- Hoyes, Michalos & Associates Inc., 2016 – present