Brian McIlmoyle worked in a wide variety of industries for over 20 years. After different positions in the military, and in the construction and manufacturing industries, Brian was ready for a change. He started thriving in the life and property insurance industry for eight years. While working with life and property insurance, Brian found that his passion is helping people. He decided to use his unique experience and skill set and help people find debt solutions.
Brian is now our Licensed Insolvency Trustee in our Mississauga office. He strives to put people at ease, helping them find a solution that will make them feel better about themselves, and about their situation. Brian’s broad and diverse background helps him understand the issues that affect people who are looking for help with their debt.
- B.Sc. Biology, Anthropology, Trent University, 1991
- CIRP (Chartered Insolvency Restructuring Professional), 2012
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee and Consumer Proposal Administrator, Government of Canada, 2012
- The Co-operators Group, 1994 – 1996
- HB Group Insurance, 1996 – 1999
- TD Meloche Monnex, 1999 – 2006
- Hoyes, Michalos & Associates Inc., 2006 – present