Ian takes a thoughtful approach to finding lasting solutions for financial problems. As a resident of Waterloo Region for more than 20 years, his goal is to help people in his community overcome financial hardship and build a more stable future. Through his diverse financial experience, Ian has built the knowledge to help you solve your debt problems.
In addition to being a Licensed Insolvency Trustee in our Kitchener office, Ian is our in-house Tax Specialist due to his extensive experience at Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Honours Chartered Accountancy – University of Waterloo, 1997
- Master of Accounting (MAcc) – University of Waterloo, 1998
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) – Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario, 2000
- CIRP (Chartered Insolvency Restructuring Professional), 2012
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee and Consumer Proposal Administrator, Government of Canada, 2013
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, 1997 – 2000
- ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc., 2000 – 2002
- Canada Revenue Agency, 2002 – 2008
- Hoyes, Michalos & Associates Inc., 2009 – present