Debt Free in 30 is a 30 minute podcast where every week Doug Hoyes talks to industry experts about debt, money and personal finance, with an emphasis on practical advice.
Debt Free in 30 is available for free in podcast format at the iTunes store and on Stitcher and on every other smartphone and computer podcasting app that accepts an RSS feed. Subscribe now and never miss a show!
Debt Free in 30 - Season 3
- September 3: Season 3 Premiere: Special Announcement, New Format!
- September 10: Walmart vs. Visa
- September 17: LIVE Webinar Rebroadcast
- September 24: Victory Lap Retirement: EXCLUSIVE First Podcast Interview with Jonathan Chevreau and Mike Drak
- October 1: Should I Use My RRSP to Pay Off Debt?
- October 8: Is the Sky Falling? Will the New Mortgage Rules Hurt the Real Estate Market?
- October 15: Never Loan Money to Family and Friends
- October 22: Debt and the Canadian Economy: Awkward Dance Partners with David Bond, PhD
- October 29: Mogo Loans: Are They a Good Deal? with Kerry Taylor
- November 5: Basic Income: is it a silver bullet to solve poverty? with David Macdonald
- November 12: What happens to Air Miles points if you go bankrupt?
- November 19: Financial Literacy: Does it Belong in Ontario's High School Curriculum with Prakash Amarasooriya
- November 26: Why we Expect Tighter, More Expense Mortgage Markets with Ben Rabidoux
- December 3: Who Will Know I Filed Bankruptcy?
- December 10: Privatize CMHC? A Politician Says Yes with Michael Chong
- December 17: Gender Bias in Financial Preparedness with Georgia Graham
- December 24: Holiday Show: Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?
- December 31: 2017 Predictions Show with Ted Michalos
- January 7: What Happens to U.S. Debts with Rebecca Martyn
- January 14: Advertising Tricks: What we can Learn from Donald Trump
- January 21: How I Retired Debt Free at Age 48 with Bob Lassaline
- January 28: Debt Free in 30 Roundtable - News You Can Use with Barton Goth, Robert Brown and Ted Michalos
- February 4: Strategies for Surviving Job Loss with David Trahair
- February 11: Technical Tidbits: Do you have to pay old debts?
- February 18: Burn Your Mortgage with Sean Cooper
- February 25: The Payday Loan Crisis with Ted Michalos
- March 4: Suddenly Single, Part 1, with Victoria Ryce
- March 11: Romance, Phising and CRA Scams with Kelley Keehn
- March 18: The Financial Impact of Becoming Suddenly Single, Part 2 with Victoria Ryce
- March 25: Money Mindset with a Hoyes Michalos Consumer Proposal Client
- April 1: Joe Debtor: The Economic Reality of Vulnerable Debtors
- April 8: Thinking Ahead and Planning for Your Future with Shamez Kassam
Debt Free in 30 - Season 2
For a complete list of all of our Debt Free in 30, Season 2 episodes, visit our Season 2 Archive. Click on the links below to hear rebroadcasts of some of our best shows from season two:
- BEST OF SHOW - Season 2 Show 96 - How to decide if you should buy or rent a house
- BEST OF SHOW - Season 2 Show 72 - Is Making a Budget a Waste of Time?
- BEST OF SHOW - Season 2 Show 98 - 4 Easy Steps to Save Money with Nicole Olsen
- BEST OF SHOW - Season 2 Show 101 - Pay down debt or invest in your RRSP?
- BEST OF SHOW - Season 2 Show 102 - Crushing Debt - Why Canadians Should Drop Everything and Pay Off Debt with David Trahair
- BEST OF SHOW - Season 2 Show 77 - Change your Debt Perspective with Robert Brown
- BEST OF SHOW - Season 2 Show 89 - Is the Canadian Real Estate Bubble About to Burst with Hilliard Macbeth
Debt Free in 30 - Season 1
For a complete list of all of our Debt Free in 30, Season 1 episodes, visit our Season 1 Archive. Click on the links below to hear rebroadcasts of some of our best shows from season one:
- BEST OF SHOW - Season 1, Show 27: How to Prepare for Maternity Leave with Christi Posner
- BEST OF SHOW - Season 1, Show 2: Bag Lady Fears with Lee Anne Davies
- BEST OF SHOW - Season 1, Show 4: Credit Counselling with Heather Cudmore
- BEST OF SHOW - Season 1, Show 3: Talking Debt with Gail Vaz-Oxlade
- BEST OF SHOW - Season 1, Show 19: Clean up your Debt Mess
- BEST OF SHOW - Season 1, Show 5: Findependence with Jonathan Chevreau