Benny realized early in his career as a Chartered Professional Accountant that he wanted to help individuals solve their financial problems, not corporations. That’s why he became a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. In his mind, “it’s about people, not numbers.”
Benny loves to learn about his clients, hear their stories, and what’s most rewarding for him is following his clients’ financial journeys. Benny has been a LIT since 1987. With over 30 years of experience, he has personally helped over 5,000 individuals and families get out of debt.
Benny prides himself on his creativity when finding solutions and he can confidently say that there isn’t a single problem situation he can’t deal with. As the trustee you will meet in our North York location, Benny is a caring and compassionate professional, providing reputable and proactive debt solutions.
- B.Com., University of Toronto, 1979
- CPA, (Chartered Professional Accountant), Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario, 1981
- CIRP, (Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional), Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee and Consumer Proposal Administrator, Government of Canada, 1987
- KPMG, 1979 – 1990
- Mendlowitz & Associates Inc., 1990 – 2003
- Hoyes, Michalos & Associates Inc., 2003 – present