Benny is a Chartered Professional Accountant and has been a Licensed Insolvency Trustee since 1987. With over 30 years of experience, Benny has personally helped over 5,000 individuals and families get out of debt.
An experienced debt advisor, Benny is able to find the right solution to any financial problem. As the trustee you will meet in our North York location, Benny is a caring and compassionate professional, providing reputable and proactive debt solutions.
- B.Com., University of Toronto, 1979
- CPA, (Chartered Professional Accountant), Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario, 1981
- CIRP, (Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional), Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee and Consumer Proposal Administrator, Government of Canada, 1987
- KPMG, 1979 – 1990
- Mendlowitz & Associates Inc., 1990 – 2003
- Hoyes, Michalos & Associates Inc., 2003 – present