Brett Nicholson takes great pride in helping Canadians deal with their debt problems. He’s been helping individuals with their debt since 2015 and in 2018, Brett became a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. Brett helps our clients in our Vaughan and North York West offices.
The most rewarding part of the job for Brett is guiding clients through difficult money decisions. He likes to show his clients a path to where they no longer have to make sacrifices as a result of a heavy debt burden.
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Alberta, 1994
- Master of Business Administration – McMaster University, 1996
- CIRP (Chartered Insolvency Restructuring Professional), 2015
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee and Consumer Proposal Administrator, 2018
- Best Buy, 1997 – 2014
- Smythe Insolvency, 2015 – 2018
- Hoyes, Michalos & Associates, 2019 – Present