Meg has over 20 years of experience working with individuals and couples experiencing financial difficulty. Prior to joining Hoyes Michalos, most of Meg’s career was spent in the not-for-profit sector. In addition to her financial counselling experience, Meg has also developed financial education programs for women leaving abusive relationships, and worked with school boards to develop financial programming for youth.
Meg primarily works out of our Guelph office. She is very aware of how financial difficulty can impact many areas of life such as relationships and emotional well-being. She is dedicated to helping clients find the right solution and support to relieve their financial stress and get a fresh start.
- Bsc (AGr), University of Guelph,1990
- Master Business Administration, Wilfrid Laurier University, 1994
- Qualified Insolvency Counsellor, Ryerson, 1996
- Accredited Financial Counsellor Canada, 2011
- Family Counselling and Support Services Guelph Wellington, 1994 – 2016
- Hoyes, Michalos & Associates Inc., 2016 – present