A Licensed Insolvency Trustee since 1998, Sandra has had both corporate and personal insolvency experience with various firms before joining the personal insolvency team at Hoyes Michalos. Sandra worked with corporate lenders for almost 20 years, which gives her a good feel for how banks will respond to proposal terms. Using her experience with personal and corporate debt, Sandra helps her clients develop a successful plan that works well for them.
Sandra meets with individuals in our Toronto Yonge & Bloor location. She believes that each situation is unique and that this approach makes for the best plans to resolve debt issues.
- B.Comm., University of Toronto, 1987
- CIRP (Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional), Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals, 1998
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee and Consumer Proposal Administrator, Government of Canada, 1998
- KPMG, 1990 – 1995
- Deloitte & Touche Inc., 1995 – 2002
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, 2002 – 2003
- Trustee-at-Large, 2004
- Hoyes, Michalos & Associates Inc., January 2005 – present