Nicholas is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee who works with clients across Southwestern Ontario to help them eliminate their debt. He takes pride in providing personalized debt relief solutions to individuals and families who are dealing with overwhelming debt.
Prior to making the move to help individuals and their debt problems, Nicholas previously worked for a large firm focusing on corporate restructuring. Through his previous positions, Nicholas is well-connected and well-versed with Canada’s chartered banking system. Nicholas is also an active member in the local business community.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Comm), Ryerson University, 2005
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA), 2008
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), 2013
- CIRP (Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional), 2014
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee and Consumer Proposal Administrator, Government of Canada, 2015
- Canada Revenue Agency, 2005 – 2007
- Grant Thornton LLP, 2007 – 2017
- Hoyes, Michalos & Associates Inc., 2017 – Present