Nicholas is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee who works with clients in our Markham and Toronto-Downtown locations to help them eliminate their debt. He takes pride in providing personalized debt relief solutions to individuals and families struggling with overwhelming debt. He is fluent in Cantonese and is happy to discuss issues in person or over the phone.
Prior to making the move to help individuals solve their debt problems, Nicholas previously worked for a large firm focusing on corporate restructuring. Nicholas is well-connected and well-versed with Canada’s chartered banking system. Nicholas is also an active member in the local business community.
在专注从事解决私人债务行业之前, 陶智勇曾致力于大公司负责企业破产与债务重组, 熟悉了解各大银行惯例并与其保持良好关系。陶先生也是当地商业界的活跃成员。
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Comm), Ryerson University, 2005
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA), 2008
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), 2013
- Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional (CIRP), 2014
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee (LIT) and Consumer Proposal Administrator, Government of Canada, 2015
- Canada Revenue Agency, 2005 – 2007
- Grant Thornton LLP, 2007 – 2017
- Hoyes, Michalos & Associates Inc., 2017 – Present