Nicholas is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee who works with clients in our Markham and Toronto-Downtown locations to help them eliminate their debt. He takes pride in providing personalized debt relief solutions to individuals and families struggling with overwhelming debt. He is fluent in Cantonese and is happy to discuss issues in person or over the phone.
Prior to making the move to help individuals solve their debt problems, Nicholas previously worked for a large firm focusing on corporate restructuring. Nicholas is well-connected and well-versed with Canada’s chartered banking system. Nicholas is also an active member in the local business community.
在專注從事解決私人債務行業之前, 陶智勇曾於著名大會計師行負責企業破產與債務重組十餘年, 熟悉了解各大銀行慣例並與其保持良好關係。陶先生也是當地商業界的活躍成員。
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Comm), Ryerson University, 2005
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA), 2008
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), 2013
- Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional (CIRP), 2014
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee (LIT) and Consumer Proposal Administrator, Government of Canada, 2015
- Canada Revenue Agency, 2005 – 2007
- Grant Thornton LLP, 2007 – 2017
- Hoyes, Michalos & Associates Inc., 2017 – Present