Maureen is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee and Consumer Proposal Administrator who helps clients at our Ottawa location eliminate debt and achieve financial freedom.
She has extensive experience dealing with consumer and small business corporate insolvencies. Maureen loves helping her clients rebuild their finances and get back on track with their savings.
When she’s not in the office, Maureen spends her leisure time crafting, as well as, coaching softball and baseball.
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Western University, 1993
- CIRP (Chartered Insolvency Restructuring Professional), 2017
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee and Consumer Proposal Administrator, Government of Canada, 2018
- D&A MacLeod, 2003
- Collins Barrow Brown, 2004 – 2018
- MNP, 2018 – 2019
- Hoyes, Michalos & Associates Inc., 2019 – Present