Ted Michalos strongly believes that debt management advice should be delivered without gimmicks and without tricks. He is enthusiastic about ensuring clients understand all of their options and that Hoyes, Michalos help you develop a custom-tailored plan to deal with your debts.
Ted is a prolific writer, contributing answers and advice on our blog and on several insolvency and debt relief sites. He has appeared as an expert on bankruptcy and debt related matters including appearances on CBC news, Global TV, BNN as well as before the Ontario Bar Association and the Canadian Senate.
- BAS, Trent University, 1991
- CPA (Chartered Professional Accountant), Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario, 1994
- Licensed Consumer Proposal Administrator and Trustee in Bankruptcy, Government of Canada, 2000
- Deloitte & Touche, 1991 to 1996
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, 1996 to 1998
- Hoyes, Michalos & Associates Inc., Co-Founder, Bankruptcy Trustee, 1999 to present