Our Toronto (GTA) Licensed Insolvency Trustees
Hoyes Michalos is one of Toronto’s largest Licensed Insolvency Trustee firms focused solely on helping individuals file a consumer proposal or bankruptcy in Toronto.
Visit one of our nine convenient Toronto bankruptcy locations and begin your road to living debt free.
40,000 People in Ontario have Trusted Hoyes Michalos for their debt relief
A Consumer Proposal in Toronto can help you:
- Clear off your credit cards and loans
- Stop harassing phone calls
- Keep your home and your car
- Avoid bankruptcy in many cases
- Convenient expert advice throughout Toronto & Ontario
- No upfront fees
Hoyes, Michalos & Associates Inc. has helped nearly 40,000 residents of Ontario get out of debt since 1999.
Our Government Licensed Insolvency Trustees work with you to understand your unique situation and determine the best solution to help eliminate your debt. We will answer all your questions about how to file a consumer proposal or bankruptcy in Toronto and the process involved.
You are guaranteed respect, confidentiality and expert financial advice. At Hoyes Michalos we believe you should always talk with a professional. Our Toronto bankruptcy locations are managed by experienced, Toronto Licensed Insolvency Trustees and qualified Credit Counsellors. We offer debt management advice, and bankruptcy and consumer proposal services through several GTA locations to help you get out of debt.
Not quite ready to book your consultation? Find out more about Hoyes, Michalos here
Understanding your Toronto debt relief options is important.
- Filing a bankruptcy or consumer proposal in Toronto.
- How the bankruptcy or consumer proposal process works.
- What a bankruptcy will cost and how it will compare to the cost of a consumer proposal.
- How each option will affect your credit.
To reach us, call us at 1-866-747-0660 or contact any of the trustees in any one of our Greater Toronto Area locations below.9 Locations to Help You in the GTA