Ianina is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee and Consumer Proposal Administrator. With over 10 years of experience within the insolvency industry, at all levels of administration, Ianina thoroughly understands the needs of our clients. She provides compassion and support to her clients and is behind them every step of the way on their journey to debt freedom.
Ianina meets with clients in our Oshawa office. She believes in an individualized approach to every client, helping them identify areas that have led to financial difficulty so clients are better able to get a fresh financial start.
- BA Human Resources/Economics, University of Toronto, 2002
- BIA Insolvency Counsellors Qualification Course, 2012
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee and Consumer Proposal Administrator, Government of Canada, 2020
- Wealth Growth Management, 2002 – 2012
- Hoyes, Michalos & Associates Inc., 2012 – Present