Bank: DUCA Credit Union
Last Updated: February 2021 (information subject to change, so please go to DUCA website for current information).
Table of Contents
Membership required. Fill out membership application form online at https://join.duca.com/
DUCA provides annual bonus share distribution to members: https://www.duca.com/about-us/member-benefits
- Term Deposits
- Flex GIC’s
- Market Linked GIC’s
- RRSP Loans
- Deposits through mobile banking app
DUCA Credit Union Service Charges
ersonal Banking Plans: Daylight, Aim for More, Feel Free, Evermore
- No monthly fees with no minimum balance required.
- $9.00 monthly fee for Evermore
- Monthly Paper Statement- $2.00
- Free Deposits & Withdrawals (all)
- Free cheques, EFT and bill payments (all)
- Interac e-Transfer® – receive 3 free monthly (Daylight) 5 free monthly (Feel Free & Evermore)
- Stop payment:
- NSF Fee – $40
- ABM withdrawals – free at DUCA or ACCULINK $1.50 all other machines in Canada, $5 outside of Canada
- 2-year inactivity fee – $20 per year
- Optional Overdraft Protection Fee – $2 per month when used, plus 18% interest.