As you eliminate your old debt, you can begin the process of repairing your credit. It is possible to start rebuilding credit during and after a bankruptcy or consumer proposal. To help we have put together a comprehensive credit rebuilding guide to help you. Click on the links to learn more about any of these topics.
Prefer this in ebook form? You can download a copy of our credit rebuilding ebook here.
Understanding Credit Reporting
- Top 10 Tips for Improving your Credit Report
- What does good credit look like?
- What’s on your credit report?
- How is a bankruptcy or proposal reported on my credit report?
- When should my bankruptcy or consumer proposal be removed?
- What Affects Your Credit Score?
- What Credit Score Do I Need?
4 Steps to Rebuilding Credit
- How to get a free copy of your credit report.
- How to correct errors on your credit report.
- Establishing a new and better credit history.
- Keeping your new accounts in good standing.
We also address a common question, ‘Should I use a credit repair company to rebuild my credit?”