The gala is the charitable organization’s largest fund raising event in support of programs in the Avon Maitland District School Board. The projects and influences the Foundation provides have made lasting differences to countless students, which is what has drawn us to sponsor them over the years.
This year’s event is being held on Saturday, November 12, 2016 at the Revival House in the heart of Stratford. The gala is an evening of excellent food, community networking, and auction style fundraising.
If you’d like to join in on the fun and help to support a great cause, you can purchase tickets on their website. Can’t make it to the event, but still want to show your support? You can make a donation here.
See more about the Foundation Gala on facebook.
- Kitchener Waterloo Locals “Strut Their Stuff” for Kidney Foundation
- Tired of Winter? How About Some UN-Golf In Support of Carizon
- Girls in Motion 10th Anniversary Gala – Windsor Ontario
- Hoyes Michalos Proudly Sponsors the North End Harvest Market in Guelph
- The Kidney Foundation Celebrity Men Fashion Event