Diane is dedicated to providing excellent customer service to her clients. With her knowledge and many years of experience, she prides herself on the sound advice and guidance she gives her clients in helping them solve their financial problems.
Diane’s educational background in social development studies and social work gives her a unique perspective on individuals and their situation. Diane meets with clients in our Burlington, Hamilton, and Kitchener offices and is happy to discuss your financial situation with you.
- Law and Security Administration, Conestoga College, 2002
- Certificate in Child Abuse Studies, University of Waterloo, 2014
- General Studies in Social Work, University of Waterloo, 2014
- BA, Social Development Studies, University of Waterloo, 2014
- Qualified Insolvency Counsellor, 2015
- Family and Children’s Services of Waterloo Region, 2008 – 2012
- TD Canada Trust, 2013 – 2017
- Catholic Family Services of Hamilton, 2016 – 2017
- Family Counselling Centre of Brant, 2014 – present
- Hoyes, Michalos & Associates Inc., 2017 – present